Self-employment - New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS)
NEIS program in Port Lincoln, Whyalla and Port Augusta
We help job seekers to set up and operate their own small business
Eligible job seekers who are interested in self-employment and starting and running their own small business can access assistance through the New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS).
NEIS provides accredited Small business training, Business advice and Mentoring for eligible job seekers for up to 52 weeks, as well as ongoing Income support for up to 39 weeks.
Who is eligible for NEIS?
You can participate in NEIS if you:
- are at least 18 years of age at the time of commencing in NEIS Assistance;
- registered with Centrelink
- Are not prohibited by law from working in Australia;
- are available to participate in NEIS Training (if relevant) and work Full-Time in your proposed NEIS Business;
- have not received NEIS Assistance in the past year;
- are not an undischarged bankrupt.
Start your own business
To be eligible your business must :
- Not currently operating on a commercial basis
- Independent, capable of withstanding public scrutiny and lawful
- Assessed as commercially viable by a NEIS provider
- Have the potential of operating on a self-sustainable commercial basis by the end of year
- Not based on the purchase or takeover of an existing business
- Established, located and operated solely within Australia
All training is FREE of charge and all training materials are provided.
Auctus provides self-employment NEIS program in North West Country SA which includes Port Lincoln, Whyalla and Port Augusta areas.
For further information, please contact Vicky on 1300 511 519 or on firstname.lastname@example.org , OR enquire online.
NEIS Success Story
Click on the picture below to learn more