The BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of small business contexts. Possible job roles relevant to this qualification may include being a business owner or Small Business Manager.
What Will you Learn?
After successfully completing this qualification, the individual will:
- Be able to work effectively with diversity in a business environment
- Be able to administer projects
- Have a good understanding of legal and risk implications for a small business
- Be able to plan small business finances
- Be able to market the small business
- Be able to develop an accurate business plan
- Be able to undertake marketing activities and promote products or services offered by the small business
- Be able to build and maintain relationships with small business
Course outline & structure
We provide you with first-class training and student support while you undertake your course. Our hands on industry experts share their knowledge with you validating the accreditation of this course in a practical way.
Career outcomes or who could benefit
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Business owner
- Small Business Manager.
Delivery and Assessment
How we make it easy
Each learner and workplace are unique and with this in mind we tailor the learning & assessment strategies in consultation with the employer or student. We take a very practical approach and while there is some theoretical learning involved in each of the topics, the major focus is how this theory makes a difference in the workplace.
Delivery & Assessment
Courses are offered variety of ways to fit in with what best suits you. Here are some of the approaches to consider:
- Classroom delivery
- Distance learning
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Workplace based delivery (corporate only)
Units of Competency
To receive the BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business qualification the student must satisfactorily complete 10 units of competency of which 4 are core units and the 6 elective units listed below.
- BSBSMB401 Establish and comply with legal and risk requirements of small business
- BSBSMB402 Plan small business finances
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources
- BSBMKG401 Profile the market
- BSBMKG402 Analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets
- BSBSMB301 Investigate micro business opportunities
- BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
This qualification is mostly delivered in the one-on-one or blended mode of delivery. You can start the course at any time.
Fees and payment options
Please get in touch with us to enquire about the course fees and payment options.
We are happy to answer all your questions in regards to the Certificate IV in E
ntrepreneurship and New Business. Call us today on 1300 511 519 and our friendly team will assist you with all your training needs.