If you running our of time to upgrade your qualification, here are the steps you can take.
If you a trainer, consider the following:
• TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills or its successor or
• TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
and one of the following:
• TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools or its successor or
• TAEASS502A Design and develop assessment tools or
• TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools.
3. Do you have a suitable Enterprise Trainer Skill set below? If your transcript shows that you hold one of the below combinations of units then you will be able to work under supervision.
Enterprise Trainer – Mentoring Skill Set
Enterprise Trainer – Presenting Skill Set
Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set
TAEDEL301 (TAEDEL301A) Provide work skill instruction
TAEASS401 (TAEASS401B) Plan assessment activities and processes
TAEASS402 (TAEASS402B) Assess competence
TAEASS403 (TAEASS403B) Participate in assessment validation
If you an RTO Manager & Compliance Officer, consider the following:
1. Study the transcripts of your trainers as described in the first part of this article
2. Identify who has met the new requirements to become a supervisor and make arrangements to reduce their workload so they could oversee others
3. Identify your staff how has met the requirements of the skill set and can deliver and assess under supervision
4. Enrol the trainers who haven’t upgraded their training and assessment competencies into a suitable class. If they hold TAE40110, there are 2 options
Option A: Update TAE40110 with new required units
Option B: Full upgrade from TAE40110 to TAE40116
Contact Auctus’ expert team to discuss your options on 1300 511 519