The Diploma of VET and TDD overlap, and Auctus has selected the elective units in such a way that it will allow you to get a Double Diploma of Vocational Education and Training TAE50116 and latest Diploma of Training Design and Development TAE50216 by completed one extra unit (11 units in total).
These two Diplomas are developed for experience vocational trainers delivering training and assessment services usually within Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) within the vocational education and training (VET) sector. The qualifications focus on leadership aspects of vocational education and training in the design, development, delivery and assessment of effective training programs.
Units of Competency
11 units are required for the double qualification in the Diploma of VET and the Diploma of TDD to gain both qualifications. The units cover areas such as designing and developing learning resources, learning strategies, assessment tools, training needs analysis, evaluating training programs and advanced assessment practice.
- TAEASS501 Provide advanced assessment practice
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL502 Provide advanced facilitation practice
- TAEDES501 Design and develop learning strategies
- TAELLN501 Support the development of adult language literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEPDD501 Maintain and enhance professional practice
- TAEDES502 Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDES505 Evaluate a training program
- TAETAS501 Undertake organisational training needs analysis
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEASS503 Lead assessment validation processes
It normally takes around 12 months from your start date to complete the TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training & the TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development program.
However, experienced professionals usually take 3-6 months to complete a program of blended RPL/coursework assessment.
Call us today on 1300 511 519 to discuss the Dual Diploma of VET & TDD.
Fees and payment options
If you live or work in South Australia, you may be eligible for the subsidised training supported through WorkReady by the Government of South Australia (check your eligibility here). Please note that places are limited, so get in touch with us to find out more.
JobTrainer concession is now also available for this course. To access JobTrainer, you must be:
- Between 16 - 24 years of age and not enrolled in secondary school OR
- Not currently employed OR
- A prisoner in a South Australian correctional institution
OR If you also hold a current Commonwealth Government concession card:
- Health Care Card OR
- Pensioner Concession Card OR
- Veteran Affairs Concession Card
For further information regarding JobTrainer, please head to the Skills SA website.
All of the following requirements apply to enter this course:
- Must be over the age of 18 years when your course starts
- Ability to gain a national police clearance
- Complete Auctus enrolment process
- Successful completion of the Language Literacy and Numeracy assessment
- Satisfactory outcome in a suitability assessment interview
- If required, complete a CSPA assessment and/or the Upfront Assessment of Need process
- Good level of physical fitness as required by the industry
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Microsoft Word)
See our Student Handbook
for further guidance or speak to our enrolment advisor.
Auctus offers a range of services to assist students to achieve their goals. Please refer to our Student Handbook for further information.
For further information regarding this dual qualification, please contact us today on 08 8337 441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org