Performance Management: Leadership in Action
Performance Leadership in Action builds leader’s skills to plan, control and review the employee’s contribution to overall organisation’s performance. With down-earth examples and cases studies, this signature training program helps team leaders, supervisors, managers and executives to increase individual and team performance.
You will learn how to:
- Set performance expectations based on individual and team objectives
- Use performance management to develop your team, providing new challenges
- Conduct performance review sessions by using foundational principles for human interactions
- Provide valuable ongoing feedback to adjust and improve individual and team performance
- Address poor performance, promoting responsibility and keeping the team integrity and morale
Six three-hour flexible modules
- Performance management principles
- Recruiting with a high performance approach.
- Building solid inductions processes.
- Creating tireless performance checks.
- Implementing performance appraisals
- Increasing your team’s capabilities
Depending on your requirements, these modules can be delivered as a full program or as stand-alone mini training initiatives.
Delivery mode: on-one-one coaching OR group delivery