Auctus takes its obligations under the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 very seriously and will take all steps necessary to comply with the Act and protect the privacy of the personal information in our possession. Confidentiality of client records is paramount to the operations of Auctus.
The information we collect
A record of your visit logs the following information for statistical purposes - the users IP address, the date and time of the visit to the website, the pages accessed and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify an end user or their browsing activities. This information is analysed to determine the sites usage statistics. We also collect information about you when you register on our website.
How do we protect your information?
- Auctus collects, uses and discloses personal information under the following guidelines:
- Personal information in our possession will not be disclosed to any third party
- Information collected is only used for the services we provide
- No staff or student information is shared with another organisation
- If staff or student information is required by a third party, we will obtain written consent from the relevant staff or student prior to release of any information
- When accessing personal information, the student must first provide proof of identity, such as, name, address, date of birth and a driver’s licence or other form of photographic proof of identity. Inspection of student files held by Auctus may be arranged by appointment
- All reasonable steps are taken to protect the security of personal information, including taking appropriate measures to protect both electronic and hard copy information
- No personal information is contracted out under any circumstances
Auctus reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted. If you wish to discuss our policies further please feel free to contact us.